Cellulose trays are sustainable alternatives to plastic trays. They are made from renewable cellulose fibers, compostable, and suitable for food packaging, reducing environmental impact.
Carbon Footprint: 850 to 1,400 kg CO2e per tonne*
Time to decompose : a few weeks in facility
Recyclability : 2 to 3 times
Price Range : $ 0.20 to 0.40*
|Made from renewable and compostable cellulose sources
|Naturally breaks down into organic matter over time
|Suitable for composting, reducing environmental impact
|Can be used for various food packaging applications
|Transparent and allows clear visibility of packaged items
|Offers sufficient strength and durability for food packaging
|Can withstand a range of temperatures
|Can be designed and shaped for specific food packaging needs
|Provides convenience and reduces transportation costs
|Promotes sustainability by reducing reliance on plastic trays
|Made from sustainable cellulose fibers
- Material : Cellulose fibers
- Size : Available in various sizes for different food packaging needs
- Biodegradability : Naturally breaks down into organic matter over time
- Compostability : Suitable for composting, reducing environmental impact
- Versatility : Can be used for a wide range of food packaging applications
- Product Visibility : Transparent material allows clear visibility of packaged items
- Sturdiness : Provides strength and durability for secure food packaging
- Temperature Resistance : Can withstand different temperature conditions
- Customizability : Can be designed and shaped to fit specific food packaging requirements
- Lightweight : Lightweight design for ease of handling and transportation
- Eco-Friendly : Promotes sustainability by reducing reliance on plastic trays
- Renewable Resource : Made from sustainable cellulose fibers
- Q1: What are cellulose trays made of?
- A1: Cellulose trays are made from renewable cellulose fibers derived from sustainable sources like wood or plants.
- Q2: Are cellulose trays sustainable?
- A2: Yes, cellulose trays are sustainable as they are made from renewable and compostable cellulose sources, reducing environmental impact.
- Q3: Are cellulose trays biodegradable?
- A3: Absolutely! Cellulose trays are biodegradable, meaning they naturally break down into organic matter over time.
- Q4: Can cellulose trays be composted?
- A4: Yes, cellulose trays are suitable for composting, offering an environmentally-friendly end-of-life disposal option.
- Q5: Are cellulose trays versatile for different food packaging needs?
- A5: Certainly! Cellulose trays can be used for various food packaging applications, offering versatility and convenience.